Peripheral operating units of the malt plant:
Intake, cleaning and sorting of barley
- fitted with superior-quality cleaning, sorting and grading machines.
- possibility of reconstruction of the existing silo (such as concrete) by modern computerized technology control;
- new supplies of either assembled or spiral steel silos.
- fitted with superior-quality high-performance deculming machines.
- upon requirement, special malt polishing machines may be supplied (not necessary for the brewing plant proper).
Waste water treatment plant
- existing or municipal treatment plants may be utilized;
- upon requirement, complete water treatment plant may be supplied that will guarantee all necessary environmental parameters of the discharged waste water.
Individual supplies of machinery and equipment:
- hoppers, bins, steeping tanks;
- transporters (chain, belt and screw conveyers, bucket elevators);
- turners for Wanderhaufen system germinating floors;
- turners for Saladin box systems;
- automatic spreading and leveling device for kilns;
- recuperators for heat recovery.
- aid in elaboration of investment designs;
- assessment and suggestions for measures to increase the production profitability of older malt plants;
- management of dust nuisance of malting plants.